Car Rental - Terms
Car Rental is a responsible act, so the rules have to be clearly observed.
To rent a car, you need to have the following documents:
- Own passport. A person who rents a car must be over 21 years of age;
- Driver’s license with experience not less than three years.
- Free delivery when ordering over 150 euros
Car rental can be paid in cash, or with a Visa / MasterCard bank card.
When signing the contract, you must pay for the entire period of the car usage.
Make a Deposit of 400 €
For SUV and business class – 600 €
The Deposit can be withdrawn in the following cases:
- The car is not fully filled with fuel -1.5 Euro / liter of fuel.
- Damaged tires/wheels – 150 € per 1 tire / wheel.
- Loss of equipment / accessories – the total cost of the equipment.
- Body Scratches – 200 €/item
- Interior dry cleaning is required -200€
- Glass element got deep scratches – 100 € per scratch
- Glass element is broken – 400€
- Passangers were smoking inside the car – 400€
- The car was in traffic accident during car rental -400€.
- Loss of keys / documents – 400€.
What does car rental include?
The car rental also includes:
- 24|H Support.
- Basic insurance.
Basic insurance is the financial responsibility of the person who rents a car in case of traffic accident, is limited by a franchise*.
* Franchise – Full insurance; the sum to be paid by the person who rented the car in case of damage of the vehicle. (Franchise – starting at 400€)
Car rental allows you to use the vehicle for 24 hours. If the term has been exceeded for more than 59 minutes, the company reserves the right to charge the payment for the next day of use. The minimum term of rental – 1 (one) day (full 24 hours).
In case of a car’s damage, the Client’s liability is limited to the franchise. We recommend to turn the car clean for the convenience of fixing possible damages.
- Optional equipment (navigator, baby armchair, ski luggage, etc.) can be selected in the order form of the car.
- Additional driver – free (if you need to manage a rented car with a second driver) ;
- Returning the car during off-hours – 15 € (work schedule Mon-Sun 8:00 – 22:00);
- Returning a car in another city – the cost is calculated by the manager;
- Returning a car with an incomplete tank of fuel – 1 liter – 1.50 €;
- Returning a dirty car – 10 €
- Adress delivery – 10€
- Unlimited mileage – 15 €/day ;
- Young driver – 15 €/day (age less tjan 21, experience less than 3)
- Late return 10€/hour
- Ability to travel abroad – is prohibited.
The company will rent you a car with a full tank of fuel.
The car should be turned back with a full tank.
The advantages of LeoCar auto rental
Low prices on the rental market in Lviv and in Ukraine as a whole, while we always offer only our own cars.
You do not need to pay an advance to book a car, here you do it for free.
The price is included.
Insurance with a minimum deductible franchise – only 400 euros, with the option to leave the deposit in cash, although most European companies require a deposit of 900 euros and block that amount on your card.
Rent a car without a bank card
You can rent a car without a bank card.
That is that car
You get exactly the car you booked online.
Booking in 5 minutes
A quick and easy procedure of transferring a car to a client.
On the LeoCar website you can rent a car for 1 and more days at a reasonable price.A wide assortment, proven cars and 24H support will provide you with a comfortable car rental in Lviv.
Car Rental in Lviv and traveling by the city. You will encounter certain problems with parking through the narrow streets of the city. Our recommendation is to park cars in small intermediate streets at specially designated places or at cheap, affordable parking lots, where parking meters are installed.
How to act in case of an accident. 1. Turn on the alarm lights. 2. Report traffic accident to the traffic police (102). 3. If there are victims: a. Call "ambulance" (103) b Before the arrival of the "ambulance" crew, provide help to the victims. 4. Immediately inform the employee of our rental company about the accident in any convenient way (call to phone number, telegtam, viber, whatsup). 5. If it wasn’t possible to contact the representative of LeoCar, please inform the insurance company about the accident (contact details are in the car's box). 6. Try to get from another participant / participants the form of the accident notification - Euro Protocol and fill it. 7.If it is not possible to fill out a form-Europrotocol or get a copy of it, write down the number(s) and brand(es) of cars (or trailers) - participants of an accident. 8. Do not sign documents, the meaning of which you do not understand! 9. It is recommended to take photos of the accident place, vehicles - participants of the accident, their damage, as well as the policy of another participant in the accident. 10. Get a traffic police document confirming the accident.
In order to rent / return a car during off-hours, it is necessary to arrange this with our company manager in for hand. The cost of receiving / returning a car at off-hours is 10 €.
The cost includes basic casco insurance and civil auto insurance This means that you are responsible for auto within the deposit. Please note that in case of steering the car under the influence of alcohol / drug intoxication, driving by a person who was not specified in the contract or in case of violation of rental terms, the client bears full responsibility for the car, within its market value.
Smoking is not allowed in the car.
A rented car can only be used on the territory of Ukraine except Crimea, Donetsk and Luhansk regions
The car is rented for personal use only.
For a lease agreement only the passport of the citizen of Ukraine and the driver's license, which certify the driving experience for at least two years, are required. A person who rents a car must be over 21 years of age.
The company may withdraw funds from the deposit in the following cases: 1) car damage 2) car return with incomplete tank 3) loss of keys or documents 4) untimely return of the car 5) usage of additional services 6) dirty / soaked salon of the auto. 7) The mileage limit exceeding 300 km / day is exceeded
So, when using a car rental limit is 300 km / day, it is calculated at the end of the lease term. The cost of each next kilometer mileage is 0.1 €. It is possible to buy an unlimitted mileage for only 15€/day