Car Rental - Terms
You want to rent a car, but the complexity of the procedure is frightening? Everything is simple for Leoсar! To rent a car in Lviv you only need to take a few simple steps, each of which we have described below:
- Choosing a car: you can find many cars on our site and choose any car depending on the purpose: for tourism, city trips, or business needs. You can pick up a car in the Catalog.
- Submit documents and sign a contract: after you have decided on the car, send it to us by e-mail or provide in-person in our office the documents necessary for rent (the list you can found below). After checking the documents, we will enter into a lease agreement for the car of your choice.
- Payment: make payment according to the contract and go on business on cars Leocar.
By the way, we have a bonus when booking a car worth more than 150 euros – we will deliver your car to the airport, train station or other convenient places for free.
What documents are required to rent a car?
To rent a car, you only need two documents:
- Passport or ID card;
- Category B driver’s license.
You can send them to us on social networks or by email when booking a car online, or provide documents in person at our office.
Payment for car rental
As you already know, after concluding a lease agreement, you need to pay by car. You can pay the car rent in any convenient way:
- Cashless payments with Visa/MasterCard.
Payment is made for the entire period of using the car.
You will also need to leave a deposit of 400 euros or 600 euros – for a car category SUV and Business. Upon termination of the lease, we refund the deposit in full, except as listed below:
- Incomplete tank – 80 €/tank;
- The car needs a car wash – 10 €;
- Damaged tires/wheels – 150 € for 1 tire/wheel;
- Loss of accessories/additional equipment – the full cost of equipment;
- Scratches on body elements – 200 €/element;
- Necessary dry cleaning of the cabin – 200 €;
- Chipping on glass – € 100 for 1 chip;
- Broken glass – 400 €;
- Smoky interior – 400 €;
- Getting a car in an accident – compensation for the full cost of damage;
- Loss of keys/documents – 400 €.
If you decide to use the “Additional Security” service, your liability does not exceed the amount of the deposit, when paying for the “Additional Security +” service you are zero liability subject to the terms of the contract
What is the responsibility of the client?
- Your Liability for the rented car: You are fully responsible for reimbursement of the cost of damages (car repair, car theft).
- Your civil liability: expenses are covered by your deposit. If the expenses are less than the deposit, the difference is returned to you, if more – the deposit is not refundable, and all expenses above the deposit amount are paid by the insurance company.
Additional Security Service:
- Your Liability for the rented car: liability within your deposit (not more than the amount of the deposit);
- Your civil liability: the insurance company assumes, the deposit is returned in full (subject to the terms of the contract).
What is included in the car rental?
By renting a car in Leocar, you get not only the opportunity to drive a cool car but also several benefits such as round-the-clock support and basic insurance.
Important: car rental allows you to use the vehicle for 24 hours. If the period is exceeded by more than 59 minutes, the company reserves the right to charge a fee for the next day of use. The minimum rental period is 1 (one) day (full 24 hours).
In the event of damage to the car, your liability is the full amount of damages. We recommend returning the car in its pure form for the convenience of fixing the condition of the car in the absence of damage. The car must also be returned with a full tank of fuel.
What additional services can you use?
Leocar also provides several additional services that may be useful to you:
- Additional equipment (navigator, child seat, ski trunk, etc.) can be selected in the car order form;
- Additional driver – Free (if necessary, drive a rented car by a second driver);
- Delivery or return of the car during non-working hours – 15 € (opening hours Mon-Sun 8:00 – 22:00);
- Delivery or return of the car in another city – 0.3 €/km;
- Return of a car with an incomplete petrol tank – 80 €/ full tank;
- Delivery around the city – 15 €;
- Unlimited mileage – 15 €/day;
- Personal driver – 10 €/hour;
- Car wash – 15 €;
- Young driver under 23 to 3 years of experience – 15 €/day;
- “Additional security” – 20 €/day;
- “Additional security+” – 30 €/day;
- Travel abroad – 100 € + 15 €/day.
Advantages of renting a car in Leocar:
We offer the best cost of renting a car on the rental market in Lviv and Ukraine in general.
We reserve a car without prepayment and hidden fees. Just choose a car and send us the details for the reservation.
Insurance with a minimum collateral deductible – only 400 euros, with the possibility of leaving collateral in cash, although most European companies require a deposit of 900 euros and block this amount on your card.
You get it the car that was booked on our site in perfect condition and with a full tank of fuel.
Registration in 5 minutes
We guarantee a quick and easy procedure for registration of the car and its transfer with the possibility of delivery to any point of the city.
Payment in any convenient way
You can pay for car rental by transfer and cash without using a bank card.
On the LeoCar website you can rent a car for 1 and more days at a reasonable price.A wide assortment, proven cars and 24H support will provide you with a comfortable car rental in Lviv.
Car Rental in Lviv and traveling by the city. You will encounter certain problems with parking through the narrow streets of the city. Our recommendation is to park cars in small intermediate streets at specially designated places or at cheap, affordable parking lots, where parking meters are installed.
How to act in case of an accident. 1. Turn on the alarm lights. 2. Report traffic accident to the traffic police (102). 3. If there are victims: a. Call "ambulance" (103) b Before the arrival of the "ambulance" crew, provide help to the victims. 4. Immediately inform the employee of our rental company about the accident in any convenient way (call to phone number, telegtam, viber, whatsup). 5. If it wasn’t possible to contact the representative of LeoCar, please inform the insurance company about the accident (contact details are in the car's box). 6. Try to get from another participant / participants the form of the accident notification - Euro Protocol and fill it. 7.If it is not possible to fill out a form-Europrotocol or get a copy of it, write down the number(s) and brand(es) of cars (or trailers) - participants of an accident. 8. Do not sign documents, the meaning of which you do not understand! 9. It is recommended to take photos of the accident place, vehicles - participants of the accident, their damage, as well as the policy of another participant in the accident. 10. Get a traffic police document confirming the accident.
In order to rent / return a car during off-hours, it is necessary to arrange this with our company manager in for hand. The cost of receiving / returning a car at off-hours is 10 €.
The cost includes basic casco insurance and civil auto insurance This means that you are responsible for auto within the deposit. Please note that in case of steering the car under the influence of alcohol / drug intoxication, driving by a person who was not specified in the contract or in case of violation of rental terms, the client bears full responsibility for the car, within its market value.
Smoking is not allowed in the car.
A rented car can only be used on the territory of Ukraine except Crimea, Donetsk and Luhansk regions
The car is rented for personal use only.
For a lease agreement only the passport of the citizen of Ukraine and the driver's license, which certify the driving experience for at least two years, are required. A person who rents a car must be over 21 years of age.
The company may withdraw funds from the deposit in the following cases: 1) car damage 2) car return with incomplete tank 3) loss of keys or documents 4) untimely return of the car 5) usage of additional services 6) dirty / soaked salon of the auto. 7) The mileage limit exceeding 300 km / day is exceeded
So, when using a car rental limit is 300 km / day, it is calculated at the end of the lease term. The cost of each next kilometer mileage is 0.1 €. It is possible to buy an unlimitted mileage for only 15€/day