Car Rental – Terms
Car Rental is a responsible act, so the rules have to be clearly observed.
To rent a car, you need to have the following documents:
- Own passport.
A person who rents a car must be over 21 years of age;
- Driver’s license with experience not less than three years.
Car rental can be paid in cash, or with a Visa / MasterCard bank card.
When signing the contract, you must pay for the entire period of the car usage.
Make a Deposit of 400 €
For SUV and business class – 600 €
The Deposit can be withdrawn in the following cases:
- The car is not fully filled with fuel -1.5 Euro / liter of fuel.
- Damaged tires/wheels – 150 € per 1 tire / wheel.
- Loss of equipment / accessories – the total cost of the equipment.
- Body Scratches – 200 €/item
- Interior dry cleaning is required -200€
- Glass element got deep scratches – 100 € per scratch
- Glass element is broken – 400€
- Passangers were smoking inside the car – 400€
- The car was in traffic accident during car rental -400€.
- Loss of keys / documents – 400€.
What does car rental include?
The car rental also includes:
- 24|H Support.
- Basic insurance.
Basic insurance is the financial responsibility of the person who rents a car in case of traffic accident, is limited by a franchise*.
* Franchise – Full insurance; the sum to be paid by the person who rented the car in case of damage of the vehicle. (Franchise – from 400€)
Car rental allows you to use the vehicle for 24 hours. If the term has been exceeded for more than 59 minutes, the company reserves the right to charge the payment for the next day of use. The minimum term of rental – 1 (one) day (full 24 hours).
In case of a car’s damage, the Client’s liability is limited to the franchise. We recommend to turn the car clean for the convenience of fixing possible damages.
- Optional equipment (navigator, baby armchair, ski luggage, etc.) can be selected in the order form of the car.
- Additional driver – free (if you need to manage a rented car with a second driver) ;
- Returning the car during off-hours – 15 € (work schedule Mon-Sat 8:00 – 20:00);
- Returning a car in another city – the cost is calculated by the manager;
- Returning a car with an incomplete tank of fuel – 1 liter – 1.5 €;
- Unlimited mileage – 15 €/day ;
- Late return 10€/hour
- Ability to travel abroad – is prohibited.
The company will rent you a car with a full tank of fuel.
The car should be turned back with a full tank.
The advantages of LeoCar auto rental
Low prices on the rental market in Lviv and in Ukraine as a whole, while we always offer only our own cars.
You do not need to pay an advance to book a car, here you do it for free.
The price is included.
Insurance with a minimum deductible franchise – only 400 euros, with the option to leave the deposit in cash, although most European companies require a deposit of 900 euros and block that amount on your card.
Rent a car without a bank card
You can rent a car without a bank card.
That is that car
You get exactly the car you booked online.
Booking in 5 minutes
A quick and easy procedure of transferring a car to a client.